This study was supported by NIMH RO1MH57208, while the author was supported by NCI T32CA09492. Support was also provided by the California Collaborative Treatment Group, funded by the Universitywide AIDS Research Program of the State of California, and by the Centers for Disease Control. The author thanks Jean Richardson, Sue Stoyanoff, Gary Marks, Beth Meyerowitz, Alexandra Levine, Chih-Ping Chou, Luanne Rorhbach, and the Partnership for Health study staff and participants for their help and generosity in this research effort.
Posttraumatic Growth Among HIV/AIDS Patients1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 2353–2376, November 2004
How to Cite
Milam, J. E. (2004), Posttraumatic Growth Among HIV/AIDS Patients. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 34: 2353–2376. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2004.tb01981.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!