This research was supported partially by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Research Foundation MO 722/6–1). The authors thank Mike Smith, Gerhard Blickle, and two anonymous reviewers for their comments on previous versions of the manuscript.
Is Involvement a Suppressor of the Job Satisfaction–Life Satisfaction Relationship?1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 2377–2388, November 2004
How to Cite
Moser, K. and Schuler, H. (2004), Is Involvement a Suppressor of the Job Satisfaction–Life Satisfaction Relationship?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 34: 2377–2388. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2004.tb01982.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!