Women in a Man's World: Gender Differences in Leadership at the Military Academy
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 2482–2502, December 2004
How to Cite
Morgan, M. J. (2004), Women in a Man's World: Gender Differences in Leadership at the Military Academy. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 34: 2482–2502. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2004.tb01988.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!