Work on this manuscript was supported by a grant from the National Cancer Institute (R01 CA68354). The authors are grateful to all of the patients who participated in this study, as well as to the physicians and their staff who referred patients to the study. Thanks are also extended to Renee Rhodes and Pamela Snyder for their assistance with data collection and analyses.
Quality of Life Following Prostate Cancer: The Role of Agency and Unmitigated Agency1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 2559–2585, December 2004
How to Cite
Helgeson, V. S. and Lepore, S. J. (2004), Quality of Life Following Prostate Cancer: The Role of Agency and Unmitigated Agency. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 34: 2559–2585. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2004.tb01992.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!