Work on this manuscript was supported by a grant from the National Cancer Institute (R01 CA68354). The authors are grateful to all of the patients who participated in this study, as well as to the physicians and their staff who referred patients to the study. Thanks are also extended to Renee Rhodes and Pamela Snyder for their assistance with data collection and analyses.
Quality of Life Following Prostate Cancer: The Role of Agency and Unmitigated Agency1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 2559–2585, December 2004
How to Cite
Helgeson, V. S. and Lepore, S. J. (2004), Quality of Life Following Prostate Cancer: The Role of Agency and Unmitigated Agency. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 34: 2559–2585. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2004.tb01992.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!