The authors thank Laurel Morton and Bryant Cortes for their assistance in conducting the experimental sessions.
Truth, Lies, and Self-Presentation: How Gender and Anticipated Future Interaction Relate to Deceptive Behavior1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 2602–2615, December 2004
How to Cite
Tyler, J. M. and Feldman, R. S. (2004), Truth, Lies, and Self-Presentation: How Gender and Anticipated Future Interaction Relate to Deceptive Behavior. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 34: 2602–2615. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2004.tb01994.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!