The author thanks two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this work.
Rational Choice, Personality, and HIV-Preventive Behavior in the Presence of Opportunities1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1251–1280, June 2004
How to Cite
Eifler, S. (2004), Rational Choice, Personality, and HIV-Preventive Behavior in the Presence of Opportunities. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 34: 1251–1280. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2004.tb02006.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!