Portions of the data were collected as part of Bruce Miyashiro's doctoral dissertation, completed at Texas A & M University and directed by Winfred Arthur. Data for this study were collected when Eric Day was a visiting professor at Ohio State University. Bryan Edwards is now at Tulane University.
Criterion-Related Validity of Statistical Operationalizations of Group General Cognitive Ability as a Function of Task Type: Comparing the Mean, Maximum, and Minimum1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1521–1549, July 2004
How to Cite
Day, E. A., Arthur, W., Miyashiro, B., Edwards, B. D., Tubrè, T. C. and Tubrè, A. H. (2004), Criterion-Related Validity of Statistical Operationalizations of Group General Cognitive Ability as a Function of Task Type: Comparing the Mean, Maximum, and Minimum. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 34: 1521–1549. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2004.tb02017.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!