The author thanks Ellen Cohn for her guidance; Bill Peterson and Rebecca Warner for their input on the original project; and Rebecca Regeth, Kathleen Bauman, Glenn Geher, and Rouba Youssef for their support and advice on earlier drafts of this paper.
Attributions of Responsibility in Cases of Sexual Harassment: The Person and the Situation1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 342–365, February 2004
How to Cite
Smirles, K. E. (2004), Attributions of Responsibility in Cases of Sexual Harassment: The Person and the Situation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 34: 342–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2004.tb02551.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!