The authors thank Dean Owen for his valuable contributions to this research. This research was conducted with the financial assistance of University of Canterbury Research Committee Grant #U6279.
Changing Kinematics as a Means of Reducing Vulnerability to Physical Attack1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 514–537, March 2004
How to Cite
Johnston, L., Hudson, S. M., Richardson, M. J., Gunns, R. E. and Garner, M. (2004), Changing Kinematics as a Means of Reducing Vulnerability to Physical Attack. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 34: 514–537. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2004.tb02559.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!