Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Gwendolyn L. Gerber, Department of Psychology, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, CUNY, 445 West 59th Street, New York, NY 10019. E-mail: email@example.com
Attributions of Blame in Sexual Assault to Perpetrators and Victims of Both Genders1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 2149–2165, October 2004
How to Cite
Gerber, G. L., Cronin, J. M. and Steigman, H. J. (2004), Attributions of Blame in Sexual Assault to Perpetrators and Victims of Both Genders. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 34: 2149–2165. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2004.tb02694.x
This research was supported in part by a grant from the Forensic Psychology Research Institute at John Jay College of Criminal Justice.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!