Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Jennifer Katz, who is now at Department of Psychology, SUNY College at Geneseo, Geneseo, NY 14454. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effects of Participation in a First Women's Studies Course on Collective Self-Esteem, Gender-Related Attitudes, and Emotional Well-Being1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 2179–2199, October 2004
How to Cite
Katz, J., Swindell, S. and Farrow, S. (2004), Effects of Participation in a First Women's Studies Course on Collective Self-Esteem, Gender-Related Attitudes, and Emotional Well-Being. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 34: 2179–2199. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2004.tb02696.x
The authors gratefully acknowledge Jami Goodrich for her assistance with data collection.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!