Preparation of this article was facilitated through doctoral fellowships from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) to the first and third author, a doctoral fellowship from the Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM) to the third author, a doctoral fellowship from the Fonds pour la Formation de Chercheurs et & lcar; Aide à la Recherche (FCAR) to the fourth author, and through grants from SSHRC and Loto-Québec to the second author.
Passion and Gambling: Investigating the Divergent Affective and Cognitive Consequences of Gambling1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 100–118, January 2005
How to Cite
Mageau, G. A., Vallerand, R. J., Rousseau, F. L., Ratelle, C. F. and Provencher, P. J. (2005), Passion and Gambling: Investigating the Divergent Affective and Cognitive Consequences of Gambling. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 35: 100–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2005.tb02095.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!