I thank Craig Lundberg and Lawrence K. Williams for their encouragement and constructive comments during the early stages of this research.
Black Holes in Social Space: The Occurrence and Effects of Name-Avoidance in Organizations1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 320–334, February 2005
How to Cite
Morand, D. A. (2005), Black Holes in Social Space: The Occurrence and Effects of Name-Avoidance in Organizations. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 35: 320–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2005.tb02123.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!