The authors thank Lisa Molix for her assistance with data collection. We also thank Janie Eubanks for her comments on earlier drafts of this work. Preliminary reports of this research were presented at the annual meeting of the Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues, June 2000, Minneapolis, Minnesota, and August 2001, San Francisco, California.
Whites’ Favorability Toward African Americans: The Influence of a Bargainer or Challenger Strategy1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 383–398, February 2005
How to Cite
Kernahan, C. and Bettencourt, B. A. (2005), Whites’ Favorability Toward African Americans: The Influence of a Bargainer or Challenger Strategy. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 35: 383–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2005.tb02126.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!