This research was funded by a postdoctoral grant from NWO (the Dutch Organization for Scientific Research) to Bertjan Doosje. The authors thank Edwin van Gorp from the International Eurovision Song Contest Fan Club (OGAE) in The Netherlands for making available the archival Eurovision Song Contest data used in the second study. We also thank Willem Koomen, Kate Reynolds, and Krystyna Rojahn for their helpful comments on the analyses of the second study; and two anonymous reviewers for comments on an earlier version of the paper.
What Have They Done for Us Lately? The Dynamics of Reciprocity in Intergroup Contexts1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 508–535, March 2005
How to Cite
Doosje, B. and Haslam, S. A. (2005), What Have They Done for Us Lately? The Dynamics of Reciprocity in Intergroup Contexts. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 35: 508–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2005.tb02133.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!