Portions of this paper were presented at the 14th annual meeting of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology in Atlanta, Georgia, May 1999. The authors thank Suzanne Mazzeo and NiCole T. Buchanan for their invaluable assistance with this research. The research was supported, in part, by the United States Defense Manpower Data Center and by a Shannon Award from the National Institute of Mental Health, Grant #1 RO1 MH50791-01A2. Parts of the manuscript were completed while all authors were at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Sexual Harassment Severity: Assessing Situational and Personal Determinants and Outcomes1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 975–1007, May 2005
How to Cite
Langhout, R. D., Bergman, M. E., Cortina, L. M., Fitzgerald, L. F., Drasgow, F. and Williams, J. H. (2005), Sexual Harassment Severity: Assessing Situational and Personal Determinants and Outcomes. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 35: 975–1007. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2005.tb02156.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!