This project was supported with funds from the University of California-Santa Cruz. Authorship is listed in alphabetical order with both authors contributing equally to the preparation and completion of this project. Special thanks go to Leonardo G. Morales for his support and assistance in arranging data-collection field sites. We also want to recognize Ravi Dutta and Christina Slezinger for their assistance with data entry.
Beliefs About Poverty and Opportunity Among Mexican Immigrant Farm Workers1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 1132–1149, June 2005
How to Cite
Bullock, H. E. and Waugh, I. M. (2005), Beliefs About Poverty and Opportunity Among Mexican Immigrant Farm Workers. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 35: 1132–1149. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2005.tb02163.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!