These data were collected as part of the first author's doctoral dissertation requirements, supervised by Barry R. Schlenker, at the University of Florida. We thank committee members Lisa M. Brown, Benjamin Karney, Shari Ellis, and Michael Weigold, each of whom offered valuable input into this research. Mark Walter, Andrew Baum, and two anonymous reviewers also offered valuable suggestions on previous versions of this article.
The Protestant Work Ethic and Attributions of Responsibility: Applications of the Triangle Model1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 1502–1515, July 2005
How to Cite
Christopher, A. N. and Schlenker, B. R. (2005), The Protestant Work Ethic and Attributions of Responsibility: Applications of the Triangle Model. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 35: 1502–1515. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2005.tb02181.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!