This paper was prepared while the second author was supported by a research grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
A Motivational Model of Daily Hassles, Physical Symptoms, and Future Work Intentions Among Police Officers1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 2193–2214, October 2005
How to Cite
Otis, N. and Pelletier, L. G. (2005), A Motivational Model of Daily Hassles, Physical Symptoms, and Future Work Intentions Among Police Officers. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 35: 2193–2214. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2005.tb02215.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!