Guilty or Innocent? Women's Reliance on Inadmissible Evidence in a Simulated Rape Case
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 717–739, April 2007
How to Cite
Isbell, L. M., Tyler, J. M. and DeLorenzo, A. (2007), Guilty or Innocent? Women's Reliance on Inadmissible Evidence in a Simulated Rape Case. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 717–739. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00182.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!