“But Others Do It!”: Do Misperceptions of Schoolmate Alcohol and Marijuana Use Predict Subsequent Drug Use Among Young Adolescents?
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 740–758, April 2007
How to Cite
Juvonen, J., Martino, S. C., Ellickson, P. L. and Longshore, D. (2007), “But Others Do It!”: Do Misperceptions of Schoolmate Alcohol and Marijuana Use Predict Subsequent Drug Use Among Young Adolescents?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 740–758. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00183.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!