Ryan E. Rhodes is supported by a scholar award from the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research, a new investigator award from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, and with funds from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and the British Columbia Ministry of Children and Family Development (Human Early Learning Partnership). Chris M. Blanchard is supported by the Canada Research Chair Program.
What Do Confidence Items Measure in the Physical Activity Domain?1
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 759–774, April 2007
How to Cite
Rhodes, R. E. and Blanchard, C. M. (2007), What Do Confidence Items Measure in the Physical Activity Domain?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 759–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00184.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!