I would like to thank Glenn Sanders for his guidance with the overall study (especially design issues), Jeroo Kotval for valuable discussions and partial funding, and James Jaccard for advice on statistical and theoretical matters.
Predicting Contraceptive Behavior in India Using Attitude Theories1
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 2475–2495, November 2007
How to Cite
Kulkarni, M. (2007), Predicting Contraceptive Behavior in India Using Attitude Theories. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 2475–2495. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00205.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!