Dispositional and Situational Moderators of the Relationship Between Leader–Member Exchange and Work Tension
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1418–1441, July 2007
How to Cite
Brouer, R. and Harris, K. (2007), Dispositional and Situational Moderators of the Relationship Between Leader–Member Exchange and Work Tension. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 1418–1441. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00219.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!