The authors thank Bernard Weiner for his comments on an earlier version of this manuscript.
Attributions of HIV Onset Controllability, Emotional Reactions, and Helping Intentions: Implicit Effects of Victim Sexual Orientation1
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1442–1461, July 2007
How to Cite
Seacat, J. D., Hirschman, R. and Mickelson, K. D. (2007), Attributions of HIV Onset Controllability, Emotional Reactions, and Helping Intentions: Implicit Effects of Victim Sexual Orientation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 1442–1461. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00220.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!