The authors gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Döndü Acun, Monique Coppens, Margot Eysink, Sandy van Sambeek, and Caroline van Weert in data collection; and we thank Ype H. Poortinga for his helpful comments on an earlier version of the manuscript.
Acculturation Attitudes: A Comparison of Measurement Methods1
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1462–1488, July 2007
How to Cite
Arends-Tóth, J. and Van de Vijver, F. J. R. (2007), Acculturation Attitudes: A Comparison of Measurement Methods. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 1462–1488. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00222.x
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!