This paper was prepared with support from I + D + I Group No. 159/03 of the Generalidad Valencia.
A Positive Role Model May Stimulate Career-Oriented Behavior1
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1489–1500, July 2007
How to Cite
Buunk, A. P., Peiró, J. M. and Griffioen, C. (2007), A Positive Role Model May Stimulate Career-Oriented Behavior. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 1489–1500. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00223.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!