The research described in this article was supported by grants from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (#410-98-0892).
Adolescent Parental Attachment and Academic Motivation and Performance in Early Adolescence1
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1501–1521, July 2007
How to Cite
Duchesne, S. and Larose, S. (2007), Adolescent Parental Attachment and Academic Motivation and Performance in Early Adolescence. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 1501–1521. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00224.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!