This research was supported by Grant TH-15/99–1 from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology at Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland; and by the Department of Technology Management at Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven, The Netherlands. We gratefully acknowledge Rainer Guski (Ruhr University, Bochum, Germany) and Volker Linneweber (Otto-von-Guericke University, Magdeburg, Germany) for their institutional support of the data collection. We thank Gundula Hübner, Marcel Hunecke, Bernd Six, and two anonymous reviewers for their comments on earlier drafts of this paper; Steven Ralston for his language support; and the volunteers who completed questionnaires.
The Theory of Planned Behavior Without Compatibility? Beyond Method Bias and Past Trivial Associations1
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1522–1544, July 2007
How to Cite
Kaiser, F. G., Schultz, P. W. and Scheuthle, H. (2007), The Theory of Planned Behavior Without Compatibility? Beyond Method Bias and Past Trivial Associations. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 1522–1544. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00225.x
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!