The Impact of Defendant Gender and Relationship to Victim on Juror Decisions in a Child Sexual Abuse Case
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1578–1593, July 2007
How to Cite
McCoy, M. L. and Gray, J. M. (2007), The Impact of Defendant Gender and Relationship to Victim on Juror Decisions in a Child Sexual Abuse Case. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 1578–1593. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00228.x
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!