This study was supported by Colorado Tobacco Research Program Grant #1R-0033, which was awarded to the first author, and a K award to the third author (NIDA, 1K01DA 1427101A1). Nicholas Perrine is now at the Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Colorado.
Gender Differences in a Comparison of Two Tested Etiological Models of Cigarette Smoking Among Elementary School Students1
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 1681–1696, August 2007
How to Cite
Swaim, R. C., Perrine, N. E. and Aloise-Young, P. A. (2007), Gender Differences in a Comparison of Two Tested Etiological Models of Cigarette Smoking Among Elementary School Students. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 1681–1696. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00233.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!