A previous version of this manuscript was presented at the 19th Annual Conference of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Chicago, IL, April 2004.
Social Influences on Organizational Attractiveness: Investigating If and When Word of Mouth Matters1
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 2024–2047, September 2007
How to Cite
Van Hoye, G. and Lievens, F. (2007), Social Influences on Organizational Attractiveness: Investigating If and When Word of Mouth Matters. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 2024–2047. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00249.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!