I dedicate this article to Irwin Levin (my graduate advisor) on the occasion of his completion of 40 years as a faculty member in the Psychology Department at the University of Iowa.
Patient Characteristics That Impact Healthcare Resource Allocation Choices: Relative Impact of Mental Illness, Age, and Parental Status1
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 2072–2085, September 2007
How to Cite
Wiseman, D. (2007), Patient Characteristics That Impact Healthcare Resource Allocation Choices: Relative Impact of Mental Illness, Age, and Parental Status. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 2072–2085. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00251.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!