The Pique Technique: Overcoming Mindlessness or Shifting Heuristics?
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 2086–2096, September 2007
How to Cite
Burger, J. M., Hornisher, J., Martin, V. E., Newman, G. and Pringle, S. (2007), The Pique Technique: Overcoming Mindlessness or Shifting Heuristics?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 2086–2096. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00252.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!