The authors thank Chantal Roth and Rosina Maag for their help with data collection.
Psychological Crisis in a Marathon and the Buffering Effects of Self-Verbalizations1
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 2319–2344, October 2007
How to Cite
Schüler, J. and Langens, T. A. (2007), Psychological Crisis in a Marathon and the Buffering Effects of Self-Verbalizations. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 2319–2344. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00260.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!