The research reported herein was supported by research grants from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada to the second and third authors.
Perceptions of Sexual Assault: The Expression of Gender Differences and the Impact of Target Alcohol Consumption1
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 2620–2641, November 2007
How to Cite
Klippenstine, M. A., Schuller, R. A. and Wall, A.-M. (2007), Perceptions of Sexual Assault: The Expression of Gender Differences and the Impact of Target Alcohol Consumption. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 2620–2641. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00273.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!