A Comparison of Batterers to Nonbatterers on Behavioral and Self-Reports Measures of Control
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 2688–2705, November 2007
How to Cite
Ogle, R. L. and Clements, C. M. (2007), A Comparison of Batterers to Nonbatterers on Behavioral and Self-Reports Measures of Control. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 2688–2705. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00276.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!