This research was supported by a grant from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft to the second author (Fo244/6–1). The authors thank Thomas Mussweiler, Beate Seibt, and Fritz Strack for their helpful comments on the manuscript. We also thank Markus Denzler, Simon Finkeldei, and Gerald Schmidt for their help in collecting the data.
The Effects of Regulatory Focus on Braking Speed1
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 2764–2787, December 2007
How to Cite
Werth, L. and Förster, J. (2007), The Effects of Regulatory Focus on Braking Speed. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 2764–2787. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00280.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!