The names of the first two authors are presented in alphabetical order. This research was made possible by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada to the first author.
Love It or Leave It: A Look at Women in Clerical Occupations1
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 2827–2839, December 2007
How to Cite
Beaton, A. M., Tougas, F. and Laplante, J. (2007), Love It or Leave It: A Look at Women in Clerical Occupations. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 2827–2839. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00284.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!