Determinants of Depression Severity and Duration in Canadian Adults: The Moderating Effects of Gender and Social Support
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 2951–2979, December 2007
How to Cite
Wareham, S., Fowler, K. and Pike, A. (2007), Determinants of Depression Severity and Duration in Canadian Adults: The Moderating Effects of Gender and Social Support. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 2951–2979. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00289.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!