Determinants of Depression Severity and Duration in Canadian Adults: The Moderating Effects of Gender and Social Support
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 2951–2979, December 2007
How to Cite
Wareham, S., Fowler, K. and Pike, A. (2007), Determinants of Depression Severity and Duration in Canadian Adults: The Moderating Effects of Gender and Social Support. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 2951–2979. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00289.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!