This research was supported in part by a National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowship and Grant AA12770 provided by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism of the National Institutes of Health. I wish to thank Cindy Holland for her help in conducting Experiment 1, and Meghan von Linden for her help in conducting Experiment 2.
Prejudice as Self-Control Failure1
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 314–333, February 2008
How to Cite
Muraven, M. (2008), Prejudice as Self-Control Failure. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 314–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00307.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!