Shane Gregory Owens is associate director of Psychological Services at Farmingdale State College and an assistant professor at St. John's University. Christine Bowman is now a graduate student at Fordham University. This paper is based on the second author's honors thesis research, which was supervised by the third author.
Overcoming Procrastination: The Effect of Implementation Intentions†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 366–384, February 2008
How to Cite
Owens, S. G., Bowman, C. G. and Dill, C. A. (2008), Overcoming Procrastination: The Effect of Implementation Intentions. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 366–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00309.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!