Personal Control as a Mediator and Moderator Between Life Strains and Psychological Well-Being in the Unemployed
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 460–481, February 2008
How to Cite
Creed, P. A. and Bartrum, D. A. (2008), Personal Control as a Mediator and Moderator Between Life Strains and Psychological Well-Being in the Unemployed. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 460–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00313.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!