This research was supported by the German Science Foundation (DFG), Grant KA 1328/3-1 to the second author. The authors thank the editor as well as two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on the paper.
Fairness, Self-Interest, and Cooperation in a Real-Life Conflict1
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 684–704, March 2008
How to Cite
Müller, M. M., Kals, E. and Maes, J. (2008), Fairness, Self-Interest, and Cooperation in a Real-Life Conflict. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 684–704. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00322.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!