This study was completed when the first author was an honors student at the University of Queensland under the supervision of the second author.
Nationality Versus Humanity? Personality, Identity, and Norms in Relation to Attitudes Toward Asylum Seekers1
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 796–817, March 2008
How to Cite
Nickerson, A. M. and Louis, W. R. (2008), Nationality Versus Humanity? Personality, Identity, and Norms in Relation to Attitudes Toward Asylum Seekers. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 796–817. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2007.00327.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!