This research was funded by a grant from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (R01 AI43195), and it received the approval of the Human Subjects Division at the University of Washington. The authors thank Margaret Hobart of the Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence for her help in the construction of our domestic abuse scale, and Elise DeGooyer for her editorial assistance.
The Theory of Reasoned Action and the Role of External Factors on Heterosexual Men's Monogamy and Condom Use1
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 97–134, January 2008
How to Cite
Beadnell, B., Baker, S. A., Gillmore, M. R., Morrison, D. M., Huang, B. and Stielstra, S. (2008), The Theory of Reasoned Action and the Role of External Factors on Heterosexual Men's Monogamy and Condom Use. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 97–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00298.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!