The authors thank Matthew Allen, Gregory Ruark, and Amanda Angie for their contributions to the present effort. We also thank an anonymous reviewer whose comments were especially helpful in revising the manuscript. Parts of this effort were supported by a series of grants from the U.S. Department of Defense, Michael D. Mumford, Principal Investigator.
Violence in Ideological and Non-Ideological Groups: A Quantitative Analysis of Qualitative Data1
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 1521–1561, June 2008
How to Cite
Mumford, M. D., Bedell-Avers, K. E., Hunter, S. T., Espejo, J., Eubanks, D. and Connelly, M. S. (2008), Violence in Ideological and Non-Ideological Groups: A Quantitative Analysis of Qualitative Data. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 1521–1561. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00358.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!