The first author was supported by a fellowship of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO, Grant No. 016.005.019).
Cooperating If One's Goals Are Collective-Based: Social Identification Effects in Social Dilemmas as a Function of Goal Transformation1
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 1562–1579, June 2008
How to Cite
De Cremer, D., Van Knippenberg, D., Van Dijk, E. and Van Leeuwen, E. (2008), Cooperating If One's Goals Are Collective-Based: Social Identification Effects in Social Dilemmas as a Function of Goal Transformation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 1562–1579. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00359.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!