The authors thank Ross Loomis for his assistance with previous drafts of the manuscript.
Territorial Markings as a Predictor of Driver Aggression and Road Rage1
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 1664–1688, June 2008
How to Cite
Szlemko, W. J., Benfield, J. A., Bell, P. A., Deffenbacher, J. L. and Troup, L. (2008), Territorial Markings as a Predictor of Driver Aggression and Road Rage. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 1664–1688. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00364.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1A cross-cultural analysis of aggressive driving: Evidence from Serbia and Romania, Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour, 2014, 24, 210, , ,
- 2It's Closing Time: Territorial Behaviors from Customers in Response to Front Line Employees, Journal of Retailing, 2014, 90, 1, 74, ,
- 3Sociological and Philosophical Aspects of Human Interaction with Technology, 2011,, , ,
- 4In-Vehicle Avatars to Elicit Social Response and Change Driving Behaviour, International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction, 2009, 5, 4, 80, , ,
- 5Bumper stickers reveal link to road rage, Nature, 2008,,